The Securities and Exchange Commission released new rules and regulations on issuance, offering platforms and custody of digital assets.
1. PART A – Rules on Issuance of Digital Assets as Securities
2. PART B – Rules on Registration Requirements for Digital Assets Offering Platforms (DAOPs)
3. PART C – Rules on Registration Requirements for Digital Asset Custodians (DACs)
4. PART D- Rules on Virtual Assets Service Providers (VASPs)
5. PART E- Rules on Digital Assets Exchange (DAX)
Kindly click the link below to learn more about the update: